Pages

Sunday, January 23, 2011

My first post - or ramblings.

I already have a blog that was set up and designed for my workshops in photography and the arts, but since I am starting to set up and maintain social media accounts for clients, blogging to be one of those accounts, I decided I should set up another one for practice. As this blog was developing and I was playing around with design ideas and other things, I decided I needed a place to express myself, to allow a place for my 'creative outlet', whatever that might be. Hence the name, "Express Myself".

So this is my first post, my first ramblings, my first thought (not so much an idea).  And my first ramblings, my first thought - man is this a lot of work!  And the learning curve! And I am just starting. I have to admit though, that I am thoroughly enjoying this, and the satisfaction of doing it and seeing the results is almost, not quite, but almost well worth it.

So this - the first expression of myself - is the joy of accomplishment, or at least starting to accomplish something.

No comments: