Pages

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Cares just drift away

I recently got to spend four hours traveling on a ship from Everett to Anacortes. The ship is used for whale watching, and it had spent the last 2 months in Everett during the gray whale watching season, now it was time for it to return home to Anacortes just in time for Orca whale watching season. During this four hour vacation I let my cares drift away and just enjoyed the ride home. With the hum of the engine, the cool breeze off the water and the beautiful scenery passing by, I was reminded why I live in such a beautiful area. I was also reminded, that occasionally it is necessary to let our cares just drift away and to let the stress in life be replaced with beauty. 

I am expressing myself with beauty and a care-free moment in time.







No comments: